Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend mentioned this to me the other day. I can see brief mentions of it in the forum, but no full thread. If you have it, do you like it? Would you purchase again?

Also, does anyone know if they only come in one color or can they be customized?

Thanks in advance

-wb00

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
anyone have bedrug?

I have the two door BedTred front package (two fronts and partial rear coverage). Disappointed in fact that drivers side doesn't extend up high enough/tuck under console edge enough like OEM carpet to cover bolt next to center console and rear section doesn't extend backward/upward enough to cover metal floor to up/under front edge of seat. I installed my Jeep OEM slush mats on top of it. I DO like it better than the carpet. Bottom line, I'd check to see how much Line-X would be for my interior for comparison purposes.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
I have the two door BedTred front package (two fronts and partial rear coverage). Disappointed in fact that drivers side doesn't extend up high enough/tuck under console edge enough like OEM carpet to cover bolt next to center console and rear section doesn't extend backward/upward enough to cover metal floor to up/under front edge of seat. I installed my Jeep OEM slush mats on top of it. I DO like it better than the carpet. Bottom line, I'd check to see how much Line-X would be for my interior for comparison purposes.
I have a Bedtred set in my 2010 and it fits perfectly,even at the center console. Great product if I'd do it again I'd do the Bedrug because it's more warm and fuzzy.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was considering buying the Bedrug headliners, but read a customer review that said the adhesive tape stuck to the Jeep, but came away from the product! Am now considering making my own with yoga mats and Gorilla heavy duty double sided tape...

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I went with the BedTread front and rear as it is easier to vacuum out the sand from the beach. The fit is good and installation is easy. In the winter when the jeep is pretty much closed up, I have the factory floor mats in to help with sound and insulation. In the spring, summer & fall, the soft top is usually open and doors off when I can. I don't worry about water in it and have hosed out the inside at least twice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts