Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if so how do you like it and also do you have pictures? i need a new bumper since my front bumper is a little banged up...

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have it on the front of my 2000. I don't have any single pics of it alone. I like the look of it.I need the winch plate and the winch to go with it now...and new fog-lights! If knowone posts a pic soon I'll try and get one on here.:wavey:

·
Registered
516 Posts
On my last Jeep.

Warn bumper, winch plate, winch hoop and well, the winch too! ;)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Shop and compare with Crown bumpers. They look identical without the "W" cut on each side and last I looked they were a bit cheaper.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have the bumper, winch plate and Power Plant winch all from Warn. I have never had to use the recovery points yet so as far as I know the bumper is fine. It is pretty plain but it seems to be sturdy. Really easy install. Here are a few pictures of it when I just installed it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
another question those that play on the rocks do yall find that the bumper gets in the way of approach angles? as to say bumpers that are not as wide.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts