Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'm looking for mirrors to put on when I'm doorless, and these are my first choice. Was just wondering if anyone here has them and what they think of them in terms of quality. Quadratec 13111 0410 - Quadratec Quick Release Mirror Movers with Square Head for 97-16 Jeep® Wrangler TJ, Unlimited, Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

I have them and like them. The quality is good, as long as you screw the knob holding the mirror arm to the bracket on the A pillar it will stay secure. I had a pair of safari mirrors in the past that mounted on the door hinge and they vibrated so much the image in the mirror was useless and they'd come loose.

Just 2 things to consider: the bracket stays mounted on the A pillar at all times; I stopped noticing it very quickly. Also, the view won't be as good/large as the factory mirror (obviously) and you'll need help to adjust the passenger side to get the correct angle.

Good mirror for going doorless and not to expensive. I prefer the square over round, btw.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
I also have them. I got the round ones for the retro look.
They do the job, and they seem to be good quality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts