Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please don't make fun, but i love this style roll bar from the Tomb Raider edition wrangler...this is a good looking TJ...I want to build one exactly like it. Thanks.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what's the point of a forum anyway, everything is on google, thanks though.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
That one may not be as easy as a simple Google search.

The roll bars that where on the Jeep in Tom Raider are not what you got when you bought the Tomb Raider Edition TJ. I'm pretty sure that the ones from the movie were custom fabricated.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^ Yeah the Tomb Raider edition sold in the US had regular roll bars, i like the style in the movie, i know it's custom for the movie, just wondering if someone made a replica of it, looks great.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I've never seen them in the after market. I think they would be too expressive to produce and not sell enough justify the cost. It might be hard to get a top to duty right with them.

Your best bet may be to find someone that could make them.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
looks like a custom more show fast back style cage. Not a whole lot of function with no bracing between the rear pillars or the slanted tubes.

I know gen right makes a fast back style cage little different from that. You could also have a shop build you one like that. Just tie it in a little better with proper cross tubes and bracing.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
i love this style roll bar from the Tomb Raider edition wrangler. I want to build one exactly like it.
Find a competent fabricator in your area. He could get some DOM tubes and easily create anything you could possibly dream up. The cost will obviously vary, but it might not be as high as you might think.

I had a local fabricator friend create a custom "expansion" of my TJ's cage. I'd post photos of it, but my web server is currently down. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts