Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a new jeeper In howell. Any trails or back roads you like to play around on?

I plan on going to the dunes, mounds, and bundy hill (atleast 2 of em) this year.

I have only been to the dunes but never with a jeep

·
Registered
50 Posts
Seems a lot of people want to hit the dunes. We all need to hook up and make it a "Jeep" trip, you in???? I live in Grandville.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im In for sure! A popular time for the dunes is 4th july weekend. Hard to do alot of hard core wheelin because of the crowd, but it makes for a fun time with all the people there.

·
Registered
811 Posts
For trails and backroads, pretty much any of the secondary or tertiary roads between Howell and Lansing can be fun after a good snowstorm and before the plows come thru. Otherwise, it's up north for anything that presents any real challenge.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i would be interested also,but not on that weekend lol....way too many people for my taste.been there with my sand rail many times on that weekend,to many stupid people.ive gone trail riding around the Kalkaska area many times,nothing to hardcore,but the trails are pretty much endless if you go north...im in Brighton,if anything happens,give me a shout

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dunes

Lets just plan on hooking up. We are going to get the "flag" for the Jeep. Top off, well not the wifes LOL. And hitting the dunes!!!!!!!:dance:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts