Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wonder how they would look with my rampage bumper. The thing I like with my stock fenders is the bumper lines up perfectly with the end of the fenders.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Whoa! Those ARE wide....

in for some more pics....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice. I would have went with those instead of the Bushwackers. The PS were just too heavy and not enough coverage. It does look like it's getting ready for flight though.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Or, built in Rigid Dually floods in the front. I like them, they kind of look like what I would expect if I trimmed the drop down portion off my stock fenders.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any new updates on this?
Any more pics of them installed yet? Seriously considering them since I am running a full with front bumper.

Sorry I didn't notice these messages sooner guys. Just found out he's stationed on the same base as I am, as soon as I'm back on days I'm gonna swing by his office and see if I can spot his rig.

·
Registered
7,380 Posts
They'd look better with bigger tires I think. Like some 40s or something...otherwise I like the narrows. I'm glad having my tires sticking out doesn't make me fail inspection. Not that I have to worry about it yet. Currently registered in cali still. Will probably swap to MO when they start making me smog check.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts