Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Vendor
They are nicely reviewed (from my perspective) and have a great price. I just don't know if they will fit inside the Hard Rock steel bumper.

Engo 10,000 lb. 12 Volt Electric Wrangler Winch with Synthetic Rope 77-10000PFS (87-15 Wrangler YJ, TJ & JK) - Free Shipping
I honestly can't say for sure because I haven't personally tried it, but I don't see why you'd have any problem with fitting it. The Engo winches are pretty standard sizes so it should be just fine.

If you want to order it from us I'll return it for free for you if it doesn't fit. Let me know if you'd like to order and I'll get you a great price!

-Ryan

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I honestly can't say for sure because I haven't personally tried it, but I don't see why you'd have any problem with fitting it. The Engo winches are pretty standard sizes so it should be just fine.

If you want to order it from us I'll return it for free for you if it doesn't fit. Let me know if you'd like to order and I'll get you a great price!

-Ryan
Thanks! I just got the jeep so I have to find a mounting plate and figure out when to do it. I will definitely keep you on the must call list :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts