Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this hose dangling as I was filling up my right rear tire with air this evening. The hose comes out from what seems to be above the muffler and is just dangling there. It has that white little snap-on peice which leads me to believe it should be connected to something. I'm worried it's something I knocked out of place wheeling and that improper contact with the muffler could melt that hose.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, any idea where that should be attached? I'm guessing axle vent tube = axle breather? Or are they different things?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Duffyc04 said:
I saw this hose dangling as I was filling up my right rear tire with air this evening. The hose comes out from what seems to be above the muffler and is just dangling there. It has that white little snap-on peice which leads me to believe it should be connected to something. I'm worried it's something I knocked out of place wheeling and that improper contact with the muffler could melt that hose.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks.
If you lk going thru deep water re do the breather hose and rout it higher

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in north florida, so swamps are most of what I have to play in....I definitely need to put this thing back in place, just not sure where that is....I suppose I can look around but if anyone can provide guidance that might help my goose hunt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts