Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a new stereo with a USB connection in back. It includes a cable that I am thinking about cutting a hole in one of the toggle switch blanks by the lighter. I would prefer to try it out on an extra one instead of messing up mine. Anyone know where I can find one online?

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Junk yard, daviesjeeps.com, ebay or there are probably people who have them. If I could put my hands on the ones I took out, I'd send them.

·
Mostly old school..!
12,149 Posts
I purchased a new stereo with a USB connection in back. It includes a cable that I am thinking about cutting a hole in one of the toggle switch blanks by the lighter. I would prefer to try it out on an extra one instead of messing up mine. Anyone know where I can find one online?
I have a couple. pm me your address, and I'll send you one.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Junk yard, daviesjeeps.com, ebay or there are probably people who have them. If I could put my hands on the ones I took out, I'd send them.
Yeah, I figured the junkyard would be the best/cheapest option, just can't get down there anytime real soon. Looked at ebay and forgot about davies, thanks for reminding me!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
ha if anyone else has some extras, I would love some to change out some disorganized and cluttered light switches!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts