Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the regular black mirrors on my jeep. The ones that are textured. I'm trying to make every part ob my jeep have the black gloss look. I saw a jeep the other day that had them so I know they exist

Also while we're at it, anyone know of any black gloss door handles, or any other black gloss accessories

·
Super Moderator
10,628 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check eBay. There are several sellers offering gloss black covers for door handles and mirrors.

I purchased the glossy door handle covers from this seller --below-- and am very happy with them. Now they look like new all the time; no more need to scrub the dirt off the textured plastic anymore.

07-15 Jeep Wrangler JK Gloss Shiny Black Full Mirror Cover All Black 1 pair | eBay
I clicked the link and it says black gloss COVERS. Does that mean it goes on over top of the black textured mirrors? Or does it replace that black textured part

·
Premium Member
9,571 Posts
Remove mirror
Sand smooth
Prime
Paint

Cost - $20

·
Super Moderator
10,628 Posts
I clicked the link and it says black gloss COVERS. Does that mean it goes on over top of the black textured mirrors? Or does it replace that black textured part
It covers the mirror. They come with adhesive 3M tape; installs in 2 mins.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts