Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Pucker factor X10.

Reactions: Legobusier

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Wow!

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
wow just wow. so lucky to be alive. one of those things that could have been so bad.

·
Registered
425 Posts
That is not a standard YJ drive shaft. Is as a slip shat and not a slip yoke and the size of the yoke we see is way bigger that standard and the tube is also bigger and longer than what could be a front or rear shaft.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
425 Posts
Other go to the point just before me.

I simply answer to the tread name.

But if you want I can say it too, wow, happy that no body got hurt.

But to me, the point is that this happen when maintenance of mods are not properly done on a vehicule. People can get enjured! But this time no one was.

Witch is a good thing.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Witch is not a good thing

OP: That's crazy this is even possible, glad there were no injuries. It fell off of a vehicle that was driving?
I don't know...I assume so...

·
Registered
660 Posts
that's about as freakish as they come. back in the seventies, i seen the aftermath of an el camino catapulting after the front drive shave exploded. The el camino ended up in a ford dealership taking out about 6 new cars.

that Range Rover is probably totaled

·
Registered
41 Posts
WOW. It was his lucky day. That would have scared the bejesus out of me.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
That's insane and could have been worse.

I wonder if it was just a score from a metal scrapper taking it to the local recycled metal-mart and it fell off his truck bed or if it actually broke off a vehicle while driving, if it did, I assume that would damage the vehicle it came off of?

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yeah, I bet the RR driver experienced a serious slipped shat.
L'impression que c'est facile de rire d'un erreur d'écriture quand le sujet est la sécurité. ;)

Mistake happen when you contribute to a forum that is not writen in you primery language. Don't you think.

Back to topic guys!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts