Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to switch to a bikini, windjammer, and duster cover for the winter, anywhere sell these as a kit? Or do you have to buy them each individually?

·
Registered
335 Posts
jfbilbro said:
Quadratec has a kit with all the hardware for around 250.00.....buying one myself before spring....
Yes I am buying that in spring also. Are you getting the bikini top , or bikini top plus ? I'm getting the plus. Looks super clean haha

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have a bestop safari, jammer, and duster in spice, plus rails for tub and header. The header is smittybilt. All are in like new condition. Been on jeep in garage for 3-4 months. Only been around neighborhood couple times. Spice color for YJ with family bars. Sell bunch for 225 plus shipping

·
Registered
787 Posts
180 and it's more sealed then a bikini, windjammer, and duster cover set. I love mine, its been raining and cold for the last few days last week. Sealed up great with no water leaks while driving or sitting over night

Rampage CAB TOP AND TONNEAU COMBINATION - JCWhitney

and this is the cheapest you can find it(trust me I shopped for one for a week)
This one works with the factory soft top hardware...Unfortunately, my YJ has a hard top so i need the kit from quadratec that comes with the hardware. Thanks for the link, though...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts