Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know who owns or knows anything about this TJ. im not sure where i found this pic but she is drop dead gorgeous and would like to talk to the person that owns her. of all the great tjs i have seen this one sticks out

Thanks
Troy

·
Registered
48 Posts
For those who can't see it: it is a rust free, solid frame, low mileage, rubi, with good paint, and no leaks. It is for sale near you at a very reasonable price. Otherwise known as a unicorn.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
For those who can't see it: it is a rust free, solid frame, low mileage, rubi, with good paint, and no leaks. It is for sale near you at a very reasonable price. Otherwise known as a unicorn.

Yeah, I have a unicorn!!!!

2004 Rubi no rust, solid frame, no leaks, good paint and 45,000 on the odometer. Bought it about a month ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I bought that one too.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
No doubt!!! :rofl2:

I've yet to see a pic of any of your projects that I wouldn't be honored to have in my own driveway. :drool:
Thank you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts