Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to maybe heading to Devils Den Thanksgiving weekend. anyone ever ride there? looking for general info, pointers,suggestions...

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
I heard of trails in the area but haven't made it up to NWA in the few years since I got my rig.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Its been a few years since there. There is a few good trails and one in particular called the "Professors Trail" is a blast. It claimed a front axle shaft that week end :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me and my son were planning on heading over there. i have a sport lifted with 35's on it, my son has the same but his is a Rubi. Not sure if I should follow him or let him follow me. Of course I have a winch, he does not.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Never have been, but if you wanna get some people to go lets do it! We take trips to Byrd's adventure center and Disney Oklahoma often. Anyone can join us!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Have you ever been to Byrds?
Me? Yes. Byrds is a great place to camp and attend events. They really don't have much for trails. What makes it a great location is its proximity to great national forest trails. I ride those trails all the time.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's cool. I've been out there with my 2012 and driven the blue trails on their map. I live in Elkins towards Durham. I would like to go out to the national forest and ride some trails out there.

·
Registered
219 Posts
That's cool. I've been out there with my 2012 and driven the blue trails on their map. I live in Elkins towards Durham. I would like to go out to the national forest and ride some trails out there.
I grew up and lived in Elkins for 23 years. Look up our club on facebook -- Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts