Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So goodyear duratracs are un-available in 33/12.5/15. I can get bfg all terrains in 3 days. Anyone have any pics with this size tire/wheel?

·
Registered
1 Posts
These are 265/75/16 measure up to be 32x11, mine are speed rated though the 33x12.5 and any other measurement like that is not, read that on the bfg website i have barely any noise from mine what so ever

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Automotive tire

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
So goodyear duratracs are un-available in 33/12.5/15. I can get bfg all terrains in 3 days. Anyone have any pics with this size tire/wheel?
Yep here ya go. I have pics of them but not on my jeep. 33x12.5R15 BFG ATs on MB72 15x8" wheels.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice, wasn't sure what they'd look like. They look good! I know there a great tire. I may order them! Any more pics please post!
Thanks!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
I don't personally run them on my rigs, but a couple of the guys in my crew do. They ride nice on the road and are pretty quiet, but are not very good in the mud, wet grass, or slick rocks. They don't clean very well with mud, and they don't grip at all in wet grass. They work fine in sand, dirt, and most rocky situations. The only problem with the rocks is when they are wet or really slick.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ordered 5 duratracs from discount tire.... Bit the bullet and glad i did because the reviews are awesome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts