Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has experience with these tires? They are towards the top of my list for tires mainly due to the price. If anyone has photos I'd love to see them on someones rig as well.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Im looking at them for our new JKUR. Pricing looks fantastic as i have seen them under $1k for 4 of them.

·
Super Moderator
2,852 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has experience with these tires? They are towards the top of my list for tires mainly due to the price. If anyone has photos I'd love to see them on someones rig as well.
I run them. Bought them because they were D rated in a 315/70/17 size where most tires are E rated. This adds up to a lighter tire with a softer ride on my 2 dr. They are surprisingly quiet, really decent all around off road and I think have a nice aggressive look to them. I will say that because of the D rating they might not have the toughest sidewall in the sharp rocks when crawling but I have yet to have a puncture. So far with 6000 miles they are wearing great. I will buy another set when these are done.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I don't know anything about the Extreme Country version, I did have the Fun Country ones in another rig for about 20k miles (sold the vehicle short after), and they were nice tires, something that caught my attention is the 2 ply sidewall in the Extreme ones, the Fun Country has 3. If sidewall strength is in your to have list, then pick something with a 3 ply sidewall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts