Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mostly old school..!
12,149 Posts
No, but I just bought the AR23 wheels at Tire Rack and am very pleased with them.I really like the looks of the Baja's you linked to. Is there a specific concern you have? I believe the back space is 3.75, which is the same as mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, but I just bought the AR23 wheels at Tire Rack and am very pleased with them.I really like the looks of the Baja's you linked to. Is there a specific concern you have? I believe the back space is 3.75, which is the same as mine.
Was wondering if they seem cheaply made or to heavy.

·
Full Size Jeep Dr.
3,432 Posts
I'm running the Quadratec equivalent of them. I like them, so far.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
American Racing Wheels has been around for decades. Nothing wrong with any of their products

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
And here is the Ultra Type 164 equivalent:

The rock rash was my own personal addition. ;)

They've been great wheels for me, and they are not at all heavy. My 15x8s weigh in at a svelte 16.5 pounds each.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And here is the Ultra Type 164 equivalent: The rock rash was my own personal addition. ;) They've been great wheels for me, and they are not at all heavy. My 15x8s weigh in at a svelte 16.5 pounds each.
are those mud tires loud on the street?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
are those mud tires loud on the street?
My knee-jerk reaction is to say no, but I'm sure I'm quite used to them... so I'll instead answer this way: they are no louder than the Goodyear MT/R.

(As a general rule, mud tires are louder than all-terrain tires.)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My knee-jerk reaction is to say no, but I'm sure I'm quite used to them... so I'll instead answer this way: they are no louder than the Goodyear MT/R. (As a general rule, mud tires are louder than all-terrain tires.)
ok thanks lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts