Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the majority are not fans of the multi-led headlights and truck-lite or JW are the favorite, but haven't seen this version come up. The lumen look descent at 2000 for the low beams. $165 on Ebay.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
7'' High/Low Beam Headlight for Wrangler blue Angel Eye
1. Qty of LED: 6pcs 10W CREE LED/lamp
2. LED Color: 6000K-6500K/White
3. Angel Eye Color: blue
4. Bezel Color: Black
5. Power: 60W/pc
6. Voltage: DC 12V~30V
7. Luminous Flux: 3000LM(high beam), 2000LM(low beam)
8. 1 SET=2PC 7'' Headlight+2PC H4-H13 Adapter (Connector)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Remember you get what you pay for, for $165 if they suck you cant really complain. If your willing to drop that amount why not save a few more dollars and get the trucklites that have proven by other jeepers.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Remember you get what you pay for, for $165 if they suck you can't really complain. If you're willing to drop that amount why not save a few more dollars and get the trucklites that have proven by other jeepers.
Most of the time you get what you pay for, but anything is better than stock and the truck lites are more than twice the price of the ones he posted...

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
I know the majority are not fans of the multi-led headlights and truck-lite or JW are the favorite, but haven't seen this version come up. The lumen look descent at 2000 for the low beams. $165 on Ebay.
I'd pass on those unless you want up the trees above and not the road. Those headlights are pretty low on the totem pole for beam pattern and light put out.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I installed those headlights about 2 weeks ago. I don't have a problem with them. They do NOT light up the trees. It actually has a pretty good pattern, they are cheap but ok if they break buy another pair and still have half of what some of the others cost.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I installed those headlights about 2 weeks ago. I don't have a problem with them. They do NOT light up the trees. It actually has a pretty good pattern, they are cheap but ok if they break buy another pair and still have half of what some of the others cost.
I'm gonna give them a try. I actually found them for $112 a pair for the same ones after searching some more.

·
Banned
739 Posts
I'm gonna give them a try. I actually found them for $112 a pair for the same ones after searching some more.
I ran a set of those a couple months back. Those had to be some of worst Headlights made. They are brighter than stock but the light pattern is all over the place when your driving and unless you have Foglights forget about seeing anything off on the side of the road or down the road because they have no distance at all or spread. I wish they would of been $112 when I wasted my money on them. I got some way better ones now.

On a side note I ended up giving them to my buddy who ran them for about another two months and then they developed water inside of them to the point they were useless. I'd stay away from them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts