Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving soon and having trouble finding a place with a garage. I was wondering if anyone out there used a hardtop lift for their Wrangler in a rented storage unit.
I don't know if a place would have a problem with drilling holes in the ceiling.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I'm moving soon and having trouble finding a place with a garage. I was wondering if anyone out there used a hardtop lift for their Wrangler in a rented storage unit.
I don't know if a place would have a problem with drilling holes in the ceiling.
You're kidding rite!? Lmao!

·
Banned
151 Posts
He's not kidding. I deal with potential tenants like her all too often. When she leaves the place he just rented, his landlord will be keeping her security deposit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He's not kidding. I deal with potential tenants like her all too often. When she leaves the place he just rented, his landlord will be keeping her security deposit.
Seems like there has to be a less permanent option for hardtop removal. The Air Force will move me again I'm sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts