Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Damned dyslexia...I read that as Tards, LLC. There's a couple folks around town up here that use theirs - one has a really neat rubber ducky wrap job on their JKU.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damned dyslexia...I read that as Tards, LLC. There's a couple folks around town up here that use theirs - one has a really neat rubber ducky wrap job on their JKU.
I have almost typed that out on emails and letterhead to clients!!!!! Wow, I am glad I proofread most often!:lmao:

·
Registered
417 Posts
I have almost typed that out on emails and letterhead to clients!!!!! Wow, I am glad I proofread most often!:lmao:
"I feel like I'm doing business with tards." Alright I'm done here, I'll show myself the door.

·
Registered
6,236 Posts
Proud of my Alma Mater (and if you can see it, the sport I love...)

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
I advertise for every brand of part that I put on my jeep. Does that count? Most companies put their name/logo on their product and I don't like it. To me, names and logos make things look horrible. Much cleaner of a look when they don't plaster themselves all over their products.

IMO, big advertisements on vehicles tend to look unprofessional. If you use your jeep for your business, a small sign on the door is more than enough. And while they may draw more attention, any client that is worth your time will do their research on the company and not base their decision solely off of how crazy your advertisements are. Your tire cover is great. Simple, clean, and easy to read.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts