Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well been looking for a good set of front and rear bumpers to spend my Christmas money on. I'm looking for a nice front one with clevis mounts(think thats what they are called) for d-rings. Same with a rear but I want a 2" receiver with it as well. I found a set on eBay that this guy makes and they look good, just wondering if anyone is using them or has bought anything from this guy. If so are the bumpers good quality or no? The guy goes by bumperbarn on eBay http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=150576781450

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I have a Warn Angled Approach with two d-ring mounts. Love it.

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
I am also looking at a set from E-autogriles on e-bay and the pai are 630+/- with free shipping. They look nice, winch ready, sturdy and have what ur looking for. I'm just looking for an opinion from a buyer before I take the plunge. Hope it helps...

07-12 Jeep JK Wrangler ROCK CRAWLER Heavy Duty FRONT+REAR Bumper System Combo | eBay
I had my eye on those as well.The thing that deterred me was if Im mounting a winch on that front bumper it needs to be sturdy enough.I dont know how sturdy these are going to be.I bet you could get away with the rear though.Ive googled & havent found any reviews.Notice it states that there are no installation instructions included? Soo who is going to pull the trigger....

·
Registered
109 Posts
I installed the Rampage front & rear recovery bumpers and am very happy with the quality. the rear has a 2" receiver and both front & rear have 4" openings for driving or fog lights. Nice powder coating too.:thumb:

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
I installed the Rampage front & rear recovery bumpers and am very happy with the quality. the rear has a 2" receiver and both front & rear have 4" openings for driving or fog lights. Nice powder coating too.:thumb:
There stuff is pretty reasonable.How do you think there stuff compares to Smittybilt ?

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmm so I'm going to check out those other bumpers, thanks for all the replies!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
fourty4magjr said:
Haha yeah I'm kind of nervous about buying from this bumperbarn guy as well lol:rofl:
I know user BillyYJ bought the "approach" bumper or whatever from this guy and likes it a lot

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know user BillyYJ bought the "approach" bumper or whatever from this guy and likes it a lot
Awesome I think I'm going to go with him then I negotiated the price down a bit so guess it can't hurt anything but my wallet :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
pdevoid said:
I love the look of those bumpers, there defiantly on the build list for mine. How are they?

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm going to bump this

1 - 20 of 21 Posts