Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Im down for Monday... Jersey crew might have some ppl heading out.... I'll check with them and post tomorrow.... Pm me for specifics

·
Registered
573 Posts
welp... went out, towards atco... Got stuck, VERY stuck. Took a long time to shovel crap out from underneath because i was hung up on my skid and from diff.

·
Registered
22 Posts
welp... went out, towards atco... Got stuck, VERY stuck. Took a long time to shovel crap out from underneath because i was hung up on my skid and from diff.
oh man. Next time you head out alone at least take my phone # or others so that we can get you out if you get stuck

·
Registered
573 Posts
Nahh, i went with my brother, He has his jeep, but i got very hung up on the skid plate where all i was doing was spinning wheel and making more soupy muck.
we had a cupel of straps that didn't pull me anywhere and so we went knocking on a door to borrow shovels, The people were extremely nice and eventually after about another hour we tried pulling the front and it finally budged.
Thanks very much though! It wa only supposed to be a 3 hour ride but that didn't work out! haha

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I'm down for this Fri sat or Sunday. I gotta test out the new winch I'm about put on so feel free to get stuck then :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
you know, once i found out what 4 low does, i got too dumb...
if i get a winch, ill break my Jeep... haha

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
you know, once i found out what 4 low does, i got too dumb...
if i get a winch, ill break my Jeep... haha
I know EXACTLY what you mean, once I use 4 low one time I was like OH its on.

I ran into some snaggs with the winch install tonight but Im hopin it will be fixed tomorrow. There is a chance I may need to send some oparts back I think.

·
Registered
573 Posts
ut oh!
Well, I'm going out right now with my brother, carrnaza and apple pie hill bound.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
haha well i owed my brother a trip out there.
we tried going out yesterday afternoon and i got stuck 20 minutes into the trip.
So we went out where i knew.

·
Registered
100 Posts
been on the Atyco side of Wharton on almost a daily occurance. Got stopped by state Park police on New Years eve. I'm all legit so I was ticket free. To the guy who got stuck on Burnt Mill, yeah them holes can be a bitch, there's a line through them holes but if you are off to one side more than 6"s to far you will fall into the deep ruts. I know that a fullsize on 40's welded on the back gets buried in there and on 44s 4x4 is needed.

·
Registered
104 Posts
thejackcutts said:
ut oh!
Well, I'm going out right now with my brother, carrnaza and apple pie hill bound.
Lived in south jersey my whole life, even had a friend propose to his girl at apple pie hill & I have never been & don't know where it is to go aone! Next time someone goes, let me know? :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts