Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have the itch to go get the jeep dirty. Anyone else up for the idea? Not really sure where to go yet. But that can be decided later

·
Registered
326 Posts
If this warm weather keeps up and the snow gets any worse I may be in. Where are you thinking?

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
I may be in depending on where

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm pretty open to wherever it will have to be a low altitude trail. Due to the snow. I know chad is up near Bailey, where are you located

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'm pretty open to wherever it will have to be a low altitude trail. Due to the snow. I know chad is up near Bailey, where are you located
Del Norte, near wolf creek ski area. I dont mind driving somewhere.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gotcha well then maybe something in the middle of all three of us. I know China wall is kinda in between Chad and I. I really don't know of much that's further your way.
I will tell you depending on how tonight goes I may be out. Might have to drive to Greeley Saturday to put money down on a house.

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Chris, the last time I "got dirty" with you I destroyed a winch mount and a bumper... However, since those items are now bullet proof I'll chance it.

My vote would be for China Wall. Not sure what the snow pack is out there but this last week has dropped the snow level a lot. Box Canyon might be iffy but other than that we should be fine.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Chris, the last time I "got dirty" with you I destroyed a winch mount and a bumper... However, since those items are now bullet proof I'll chance it. My vote would be for China Wall. Not sure what the snow pack is out there but this last week has dropped the snow level a lot. Box Canyon might be iffy but other than that we should be fine.
Agreed.
Been a spell since I was over there.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chris, the last time I "got dirty" with you I destroyed a winch mount and a bumper... However, since those items are now bullet proof I'll chance it. My vote would be for China Wall. Not sure what the snow pack is out there but this last week has dropped the snow level a lot. Box Canyon might be iffy but other than that we should be fine.
Hey hey hey! Easy it wasn't me that was even stuck! Haha
In all actuality I love but hate that trail. For some specific reasons....

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Chris, if it was you that had been stuck I'd have left you there ;) Just kidding but I know what you mean. After that debacle I haven't been back. It left a very bad taste in my mouth. Hopefully I've gotten over it...

So should we decide on a day? The weather looks better for Saturday but it really doesn't matter which to me.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea that's the last time I was up there too. Between the two days I spent close to 24 hours up there. I had enough of it haha.
I'm shooting for Saturday. If that works for everyone. Still waiting to hear if I have to drive to Greeley or not though. I should know sometime tonight hopefully. Just waiting to hear back from my friend up there

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Saturday works for me

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Ditto. After a bit of reflection, followed by duh:headslap I remembered Pam wants to make a big deal out of Valentines Day. And I agree with her on that, we've been kinda losing track of each other over the last few years.

So should we aim for 10:00 at the trailhead or do you want to make it a little later?

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
10AM it is.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Im out, got free passes at Steamboat for the weekend. And finally found some rock rails in Denver I will be picking up.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts