Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,971 Posts
I'll catch you at the Giant/Speedway or whatever the heck it's called this week gas in the morning at 830. not exactly sure where the Flower Pots are since it was dark last time out.

Reactions: Pressurized

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
We’re at the pots... Wes, you coming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Everyone get home ok? Quite the adventure today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
956 Posts
affirmative.

Today was a great day. Found some challenging obstacles and didn't break anything.

Thanks to rod and joe for gracing me with your presence. I'm looking forward to the videos

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,971 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Man super bummed I couldn't make this!!

So sorry for having to bail.

Videos look like I missed a good time. I will definitely be at the next one work will just have to do without me.

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
I ordered a new Astatic mike for the CB to fix the mike issue last time out. Problem solved.

Rod, I picked up a 10' spool of 1/4" braided ground strap to better ground my antenna mount to the frame for a better ground plane. If you want to add one to yours, give me a length and I'll solder one up for you...

Just noticed I bent my fancy chrome front bumper a tad coming down the last stretch of the waterfall last week. Looking for a new bumper, LOL

Reactions: Pressurized

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
The Gate Keeper...

41 - 50 of 50 Posts