Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if this can be done without any lift
Rockstars 20's and Toyo's Open Country 35x12.5x20.

or

Stock 17 Rubicon rims, Spydertrax spacers, 35'sx12.5x17 & Toyo's OC...!

thanks,
Charles

·
Registered
694 Posts
Sure, you can drive on the street only though. You would need to remove the flares to run off-road, or they would get ripped off. Not really a good idea.

·
Registered
710 Posts
If i had lower gears i would def have 20in rockers and 35. Instead i have 18s and 33s.

·
Registered
823 Posts
35's with no lift and stock fenders will give you absolutely no room to flex off road, even mall crawling will be hard as speed bumps will stuff your tires. It can be done with flat flares and some trimming though. Oh and avoid the 20s, but thats just an opinion. Good luck! :thumb:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys for the suggestions

I'm steering more towards stock wheels and 35" Toyo's with spacers on my MW3 4 door.
I prefer those wheels with 35's for a beefier tires look over the 20's to be honest
but I just want to be 100% certain before I place the order.

I'm looking for a stock MW3 look with a nicer stance and get the lift for Christmas.

I'm a proud mall crawler dude that want a nice stance look on my MW3
If I do the off road thing it would be a minimum more like creek passes etc...

thanks
Charles

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can anyone CONFIRM that stock 17's with Spydertrax spacers & Toyo's 35x12.5x17 OC's would be perfectly fine without a lift?

thanks,
Charles

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm thinking of running with the 20 rockstars to but my jeep is strictly street but I not really sure about what tires...I hoping this can done without a lift?? Anyone know...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts