Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running this setup? I've seen it so I know it can be done and driven on. I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of opinions here........

:tomatoes:

·
Registered
990 Posts
I ran 3:21's with 35's for a while with my 6 speed manual and it rendered 5th and 6th gear useless and dropped my MPGs. If you are more interested in performance than looks stick with 33's until you can regear.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
I have a 2016 auto, ran that for about 2 months and it kinda sucked. Rehearsed to 4.56 and is much much better. Lost a bit on the top end and the rpm' are about 500 more at 70 but it's not meant for speed. It's not my DD so I don't care about mpg but I would regear

·
Registered
98 Posts
2015 Jk with Cooper STMaxx 315/70r17 In NYC. Stop and go traffic, I feel no differences. Highway going up Hill, it feel sluggish and down shift to 4. I'm also baby the Jk. I also reprogram wit the procal.

·
Registered
394 Posts
2014 auto 2dr, I'm running 315's and hardly noticed any difference. I did however use a super chips tuner to change the speedo and up the power slightly. No complaints at all for what I use it for, with the old 3.8 however I can see why people would complain, I rented one in Hawaii a few years ago and it was terrible even with stock sized tires.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts