Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...my Smittybilt tire carrier swung open today while driving so I had to pull over fast. Turns out they should tell you to use lock tight on the bolt...nice

These things come with two handles but I gave my extra to a buddy who needed one so I wondered if anyone has one they want to sell me and ship fast? Its for the JK XRC Rear Tire carrier... Anyone? Anyone?

Eric

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Elarson said:
Hey guys...my Smittybilt tire carrier swung open today while driving so I had to pull over fast. Turns out they should tell you to use lock tight on the bolt...nice

These things come with two handles but I gave my extra to a buddy who needed one so I wondered if anyone has one they want to sell me and ship fast? Its for the JK XRC Rear Tire carrier... Anyone? Anyone?

Eric
Well that sucks. Talked to Smitty who is now owned by 4 wheel parts and both confirmed you can't just buy the handle you have to buy the whole handle assembly. The entire tire carrier is 279 bucks but the handle assembly by itself was 138 shipped. What a joke. Damn near wanted to tear it off along with the bumper.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have one you can have. It's the flat one. I like the round one myself. PM me your info and I will send it no charge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts