Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been searching around for some pics but all I am able to find is a few pics of 20s ..

Interested to see if anyone has these is 18x9 or even 17x9 with 35s. Trying to narrow down options to get a set of new wheels ready for spring.

thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
Give me about 3 weeks and I will have 37s on 17". I've never seen them in person but love the few pics I can find online. Got mine from Discount Tire Direct on Black Friday along with Mickey Thompson MTZ.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My F150 with 34s & 18s. A jeep with a -12 offset will have a deeper dish look to them.
image.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fuel Beast Wheels

Been searching around for some pics but all I am able to find is a few pics of 20s ..

Interested to see if anyone has these is 18x9 or even 17x9 with 35s. Trying to narrow down options to get a set of new wheels ready for spring.

thanks
Just got a 2016 JK unlimited Rubicon Hardrock end of Sept. I drove it straight from The dealer to Belle Tire. Had them put a 4" lift on, with Fuel Beast Wheels (17x9) with 35" Toyo Open country Bolognee's. jeep looks pretty Bad Ass.

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
Just got a 2016 JK unlimited Rubicon Hardrock end of Sept. I drove it straight from The dealer to Belle Tire. Had them put a 4" lift on, with Fuel Beast Wheels (17x9) with 35" Toyo Open country Bolognee's. jeep looks pretty Bad Ass.
Yep, definitely badass, I'm sold. It's nice to see Fuel wheels without that giant center cap that covers the lugs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts