Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
sorry bro I'm stuck in Russellville :/ if I got better than 10 miles a gallon I'd hit you up for a weekend wheelin trip

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm in Austin - but haven't done much wheeling. Took a trip up to the Jeffrey Stone quarry in NLR a few weeks ago and that's been about it. I don't know of a lot of places around to wheel so I couldn't do much even if I had the time...

Know any good places (public or private that you have access to) around close?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm In Austin also. Only thing in Austin i found was a few places with mud thats about it

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If your coming from cabot you take the Austin exit and turn left go.through the 4way and I live in cross creek subdivision

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yeah I know about where that is. I go over that way to the dump station every weekto drop off my trash. Going over this afternoon in fact.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Haha meet u have way brothe will hit some dunes!, it ain't dining right now anyways, I'm puting a 4'' rough****ry lift on my 95 YJ almost done just gotta put the brake lines on, and lower the tc

·
Registered
603 Posts
c.u.n.t. isn't a bad word that's my ex girlfriend's name, Dr. Dickless is her boytoy and I think his child she's carrying I think is gonna be named basterd but oh well I'll put my issues away. Back to jeep stuff;)!!!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
c.u.n.t. isn't a bad word that's my ex girlfriend's name, Dr. Dickless is her boytoy and I think his child she's carrying I think is gonna be named basterd but oh well I'll put my issues away. Back to jeep stuff;)!!!!!
You know them too? Small world! :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts