Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at Easter Jeep Safari vendor area yesterday and came across Motostew.com. It's apparently a membership based buying club that promises huge discounts to members. Cost isn't bad but I can't find any reviews from actual buyers and a quick search for items I want didn't show up. Anybody belong or know someone that has used them?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Do you actually buy enough to justify a club membership?
I know a bunch of people who joined direct buy to save on home improvements and ended up losing money or settling for the products they could get rather than what they wanted.
Most ended up not saving enough offset the membership cost.
I have no experience either way with Motostew. I think the fact you are looking for input before committing is great continue to be cautious.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm 63. Been around the block more than twice, but to answer your question, "some" of the parts I would like to buy would more than pay for a membership IF the savings claims are true. My LJ is already pretty well built out but there is always an upgrade coming out and the stuff I buy these days ain't cheap. Not talking plasti dip mods or speaker upgrades lol. and you are correct, some people settle for what there is not what they want. Not in that category fortunately, if I can't afford what I want, I save up for it. Thanks for the input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts