Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use these? I have been searching on Quadratec and stumbled upon these. https://www.quadratec.com/products/97021_2100.htm

Are they any good?
Are they long enough?
Do they come with everything I would need? I would be hooking them into a rugged ridge a pillar switch panel.

·
Registered
87 Posts
image-1776520743.jpg image-1345875850.jpg image-3389347189.jpg I got these off amazon.. 1 square = 4 leds... The one under jeep is only one square.. 35$ for the strip... I'm all about cheaper and diy... I haven't installed due to time but I have one square I used to trial and error with durability.. I threw it, submerge it, put it in mud.. Never failed...

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
I know this is an old thread but if you are still looking for rock lights look at LUX Lighting for rock lights. I removed my old rock lights and replaced them with the LUX Lighting. Their lights have magnets already built in to the lights and they are encased in a clear resin that weathers the elements well. I went with the 8 light combo and I was really impressed with the quality of the lights. I might add 4 additional lights in the wheel wells to completely illuminate the undercarriage of the jeep.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts