Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone come across AOR wheel spacers? They are being fitted by the main dealer here, are hub centric and 1.5"... But I don't recognise the brand...

AOR 1.5" Wheel Spacer JK - Ramy 4x4 Center

I'm buying the jeep new and wanted the Mopar 2" lift, 285/70r17 tyres and 1.5 spacers all fitted by the main dealer and paid the associated premium in order to make sure nothing affects my 5 year warranty. Now I'm worried that they went to a local supplier and just purchased the cheapest thing they could find...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump... I'm really quite concerned about the quality of the spacer, as it is the part that ultimately connects the wheel with the car & I don't like the idea of that being a week spot... Nor do I want to develop Death Wobble in the future...

I have asked the dealer to propose a different brand, but I doubt they will...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
If a dealer is installing them and planning on backing up their work, they are probably decent spacers. I had good luck with a no-name brand I bought off of Amazon. If you're that concerned about them, go buy the brand you want and have them install them.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If a dealer is installing them and planning on backing up their work, they are probably decent spacers. I had good luck with a no-name brand I bought off of Amazon. If you're that concerned about them, go buy the brand you want and have them install them.
Thanks, I'm feeling a little bit better now that they have given reassurances

1 - 4 of 4 Posts