Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I'm planning a trip to camp out at Red Rock State Park. I'll probably get up there Friday afternoon on the 17th, wheel around the El Pasos on the 18th, camp out that night, and head home Sunday the 19th.

There are a lot of different trails up there from easy to hard core. I'll just be doing some exploring Saturday...nothing technical.

I figure it would be nice to meet up for dinner each night and camp at the grounds off of the 14. Everyone can decide if they want to split and do easy/explore (Bickle Camp, Talc Mines, Schmidt Tunnel) or do harder stuff, or just hang around camp and chit chat.

Potluck on Saturday night! If you want to go let me know.

Attending:

socalwk: 1

·
Registered
763 Posts
Are you planning to camp at the stte park campgrounds?
You could perhaps camp at Bonanza Gulch, or just after entering Last Chance from the top side, below the fork to Bickel
Put us down as a strong maybe right now, as we are getting ready for a 6000 mle trip in May, and want to be able to have some time to make that prep in time.

So, make that 2 for the entire time as strong maybees!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yeah, I could also bring my two.
They get along with other dogs, but usually don't leave my side unless they see birds. If they see birds, they freeze, and usually go to point, as they are half Shorthair pointer.
If anyone does bring dogs, we must also see that they stay close, and be aware of RATTLERS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts