Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any ideas on who would make a compatible or easily adapted front skid for this bumper? I would like to try and protect the swaybar electronics.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Been giving this some thought, though haven't done anything yet. I think you could modify a skid plate like the Barricade front skid from Extreme Terrain.

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
Been giving this some thought, though haven't done anything yet. I think you could modify a skid plate like the Barricade front skid from Extreme Terrain.
You might be able to mod something like that. I'm not sure how that bull bar mounts so I'm not really sure what you're working with. If you have some pictures I'd be happy to take a look!

-Ryan

·
Registered
786 Posts
Just got my ARB stubby mounted this weekend. After getting it on I don't think the Barricade skid would work. The ARB wraps under the factory bumper mount so the Barricade would not be an easy fit. I'm sure with some fab work it could be made to work but just not a 5 minute job.

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
Just got my ARB stubby mounted this weekend. After getting it on I don't think the Barricade skid would work. The ARB wraps under the factory bumper mount so the Barricade would not be an easy fit. I'm sure with some fab work it could be made to work but just not a 5 minute job.
Good to know! Thanks for the information. I appreciate your input.

-Ryan

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess I should have checked this lol. I have the barricade in the mail from extreme. Looks like I'll try to exchange it when it comes for the ruggedrige. Ryan would you mind PMing me with details on how I can do that please.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts