Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have seen an arctic JKU, what are your thoughts on the yeti looking logo on the dashboard? Do you think it will become annoying over time? I saw one on the flesh and while my kids loved it, I can't decide what I would think of it a year or so after owning the Jeep. What do you think?

Out of curiosity, if you got sick of them, could you change them for something plane?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I just wish someone would get tired of the logo leather seats and want to give them away :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
holyjeepers said:
For those who have seen an arctic JKU, what are your thoughts on the yeti looking logo on the dashboard? Do you think it will become annoying over time? I saw one on the flesh and while my kids loved it, I can't decide what I would think of it a year or so after owning the Jeep. What do you think?

Out of curiosity, if you got sick of them, could you change them for something plane?
Yeah, I dig it. But it's really cool at night, when the eyes glow in the dark!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I like it, that being said I own one. I do not even notice it that much. I like the "Yeti" package i don't know how limited it will be or anything but...

I am not sure about replacing them, I would assume it is the same gauges as a non Arctic edition so any 2012 guage should work...???

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What color did you get?

What color did you get? Any pics?

I like it, that being said I own one. I do not even notice it that much. I like the "Yeti" package i don't know how limited it will be or anything but...

I am not sure about replacing them, I would assume it is the same gauges as a non Arctic edition so any 2012 guage should work...???

·
Registered
338 Posts
I almost got one in the winter chill. I liked it, except for the foot print decals. Those would have to come off.

·
Registered
514 Posts
That sheit is sweet. If my dealer ended up with one, i'm pretty sure i'd drive away in it.

Also, it would be cooler if it was this yeti.

·
Registered
498 Posts
fishmd said:
I almost got one in the winter chill. I liked it, except for the foot print decals. Those would have to come off.
Agreed. I had the dealer take off the yeti footprints.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Love the Winter Chill color...not a huge fan of the Yeti. However.....if the price was low enough....I would consider one. I've found an Arcitc Edition advertised at over 14% below MSRP. I thought about it....but it didn't have Limited Slip...

·
Registered
498 Posts
PA ARCTIC said:
just got into one. :D LOVE IT! when i first saw it on the lot i knew it was different! the interior is amazing. and the 3.6 is proving to be a great heart. only had it a week, but nothing i dont like, so far!
x2! :-D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Reminds me of the Matterhorn at Disneyland :thumb: i think its cool

·
First Jeep: M38A1
368 Posts
Arctic logos and Winter Chill make a great combo. We love ours (hers). The red eyes on the dash at night are COOL without being a distraction.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Definatley cool!!!!

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I see they are already selling then Yeti Emblems, ARCTIC Edition Yeti Tracking Guide w/Patch, and Fender Footprint on E-bay

I like the emblem

·
Registered
738 Posts
rics1997 said:
I see they are already selling then Yeti Emblems, ARCTIC Edition Yeti Tracking Guide w/Patch, and Fender Footprint on E-bay

I like the emblem
I can already see some crooked dealer lots selling fake Arctic editions like they do with the Rubicons

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts
It's like a lot of Jeep stuff: Not for me, but I appreciate it from afar and it seems fun and cool for those into it.

·
Registered
621 Posts
i also found the black wheels/tailight guards/fuel door a great touches. along with the slush mats.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts