Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 789 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A thread for jeepers to discuss their arctic edition rigs and what they do to them.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FreezerJeep said:
Well I have a white arctic JKU. So far I haven't done much as its my DD. what have u done?
I am in the same boat. I have a arctic jk. Daily driver. Purchased in February. Thus far, no time or money to do mods. BUT, I work 217 hours over the next 4 weeks (no exaggeration). So mods will be done soon!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Only thing so far is clear lenses up front. I'm looking to do little things to it first like a stubby antenna,lights,and leveling kit. Big dollar items like bumpers or winch will happen later.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Just finished a lange power hoist...I didn't like the stock eye bolts...paid $15 for a 1/2" forged eye bolt and found a 10"x6" rafter to center it on. You can have monkey sex on it and it ain't coming down...sigh....

I thought of putting up a registry like I've done in other sites for my cars. I have a habit of buying not the norm. Chrysler keeps sand bagging on when they will release final production numbers on the arctic. Since orders closed the first of January, production should almost be wrapped up by now...

Cheers to the Yeti!

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PA ARCTIC said:
mopar entry guards
smittybilt grille inserts
mopar arctic tire cover
rugged ridge neoprene seat protectors
cowl hood scoop
Do you have pictures of the tire cover, seat covers aand grill inserts?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am debating on a tire cover or not. I like the look of the arctic cover but I will be debadging the rig then it won't match! Lol

·
Registered
183 Posts
I like the white as well would have gotten either color..Local dealer had Winter Chill so that was deciding factor..Any black accessories on white will make it pop for sure..

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
White jku. Done the mirror relocation brackets. Made my own stubby antennae painted black to match. Have boxes of parts to put on just no time.

1 - 20 of 789 Posts