Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my heart set on black but only 13 jkur i can find with my options is white, its kinda growing on me with the black contrasting hood/wheel wells. Any regets getting white?

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Why didn't you order black?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Very happy with my 2013 JKU. I like also like the contrast between the white and black trim. I can't figure out how to upload a picture from my phone but you can see a picture of mine under the 2013 pics thread.

·
Registered
848 Posts
White vehicles are girly :whistling:

Go with black.

·
Registered
27 Posts
At least 75% of jk's I see are black. I have only seen 3 other white jk's in my city besides mine. Go with white, it's different and it does grow on you.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Black vehicles suck- I just traded in an F150 because of it. They're only pretty when fresh out the wash, scratches and dings show up like crazy, and they're hot as all get out. I love, love, love my white Wrangler, and I loved my white Audi. Always look nice, scratches and dings don't show as much, it's cooler, and they glow when clean. And touch ups are easy.

Go white!

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
+1 on black being too hard to keep. Most black pain sucks...and Black Jeep paint is almost as bad as Ford pain, in my opinion. Black Harley paint is the worst i've seen.

I mean they look great when they're clean...but WHEN they're clean. I just traded my 2010 Black Sahara for a 2013 White Rubicon.
I live the white. I cleaned the mud off it today, threw a coat of wax and sealer on it, and i'm done for the season.

...i'll spend all the extra time cleaning the wife's black CTS :(

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
kjeeper10 said:
Your front bumper would look better on mine :D
Next mod?

I like white. My last mustang was white too. Clean color and hides imperfections

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
tcass said:
white doesn't show the dirt half as much as most others. silver isn't bad either. Kesley, love the bumper. where did you pick it up?

cass:wavey:
Manassas Jeep over in VA.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts