Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a really hard time deciding which trunk security solution to go with so I bought far too many. Some got installed and others never made it.

This one never made it on the Jeep. I opened the boxes to make sure everything was in good shape and that's as far open as it is.

ALC25001 is the part number and typical MSRP is around the $450 mark

Fits 2011 to 2014 Wrangler Unlimited.

I can't ship it as the shipping would be cost prohibitive so am looking for a local sale but I will be happy to drive a little to met up if it helps.

Selling this one $350, basically save about a hundred bucks on a brand new in the box security deck.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
both still available, remember these are uninstalled, one plastics removed but all uninstalled, second is still pretty much wrapped up. Summer is here and topless time can be a pain if you have to take everything with you all the time. Secure it with Aries and an easy access top hatch.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
one may be spoken for so another for sale but until the boxes are out of my garage there are still 2 for sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts