Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made an appointment with ASB after the roof on my 04 wrangler was starting to get rust spots. My financial situation is good, and when I saw my old jeep (my baby) was starting to wither away I decided to blow some money and really make it something beautiful again. I had ASB Spray-Line the exterior in a light blue polyurea material (forget the actual name of the color) that has these little chunks of rubber in it for added texture and durability. Wow. I could run this thing into a brick wall! Still needs to have the carb replaced, and window wipers fixed, but certainly on it's way to being back and badder than ever..

Posting pictures soon!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah, let's see it.

I have been wanting to do mine for a while I just haven't taken the time or the money to do it.

The local Rhino guy wants $800.00 or so to spray mine.

Has anyone tried the "do it yourself" Herculiner?

I have read mixed reviews on it. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah, let's see it.

I have been wanting to do mine for a while I just haven't taken the time or the money to do it.

The local Rhino guy wants $800.00 or so to spray mine.

Has anyone tried the "do it yourself" Herculiner?

I have read mixed reviews on it. :)
I got a similar quote for rhino-lining in siloam springs. $800 if I bring it in completely bare bones. I called line-x in fayetteville and a guy told me it would be $500 if I bring it in bare bones. Leaning toward line-x for the price obviously, but also I've seen truck beds with the rhino-liner and it seems more rubbery than I expected. The texture just seems weird and traps dust more than I'd like.

Definitely going with the line-x, hopefully before it gets too hot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts