Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, me and my buddy made a trip up to Superlift ORV all the way from dallas, we wheeled all day and now were in fayetteville trying to see where we can wheel. Anywhere nearby to wheel is what were looking for.

Were going to check out devils den later today, any suggestions?

·
Registered
6,013 Posts
How was super lift? Been thinking about making a trip there.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was awesome, because of the rain though all of the trails were one diamond harder, we accidentally did rubicon ridge backwards and got ourselves in to a level 5 rated trail, the whole trail took us 3 hours because we were not built for a level 5 trail hahah, but we got out and it was fun and great

They said in the spring the park is completely filled, when we went yesterday it was just us two in the whole park

Its not letting me post any pictures but i got plenty

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you. Trying to find places to play in Fayetteville since I'll be there next fall for college. Gotta find time between classes to beat on the Jeep;)

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
I'm also newe fayetteville. I've found a few places here and there out in the country.
I'll be up there briefly come June 11th-17th, then I'll be moving in my dorm August 13th or so. I've been researching about K-Trail which is actually in Oklahoma with only a small portion of it is actually in Arkansas. It's like a 40 mile overland trail. When I'm actually settled up there, let me know what you have found!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts