Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I've seen LOTS of people selling the armrest that mounts on the doors...did anyone buy them and install them? if so how are they? are they flimsy? are they worth it, because i find that right where that rest would go is where my elbow ALWAYS wants to be. AND YES i know when i have my doors off theres nothing to rest my arm on and so it would be a waste to buy them install them and leave the doors home, but for winter time :)p for anyone that was gonna say "just take ur doors off) Oh and I have full steel doors. If you have them can you post up some pics? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I bought some off of e-bay for around $40 (incl shipping) My wife really likes them. I think that they get in the way more than they are usefull. Took 5 minutes to install and they have a little bit of adjustability.

They look like this:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
I bought some off of e-bay for around $40 (incl shipping) My wife really likes them. I think that they get in the way more than they are usefull. Took 5 minutes to install and they have a little bit of adjustability.

They look like this:
What he said, Odhinn installed some on his front doors and put some in the backseat area also. They are nice to have but Imo they get in the way most of the time. I just rest my arm at the top of the doors where the window starts when driving.

~Lev

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Jeeze.... you people must have big arms. Mine fit on the loopy thing that's already there.
Im a beast, what can I say? Dont you have to use a phonebook to sit in ur jeep anyway. ;) <3

~Lev

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Nu huh!!!! I have a dictonary now. I'm getting smarter through osmosis.
I should prolly do that my self, I spelled arizona, "ARAZONA" last night...Im not going to say it was the Coronas that made me do it. =P

:chair:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
isn't there another type of arm rest for half doors that sit on the sill?

·
Registered
858 Posts
negra modelo > coronas

i find my arm fits so nicely on top of the door when the windows are open, almost as if it were made for me...

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Guinness > corona/negra modelo

:wavey: :flipoff:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Slo brew Co. > Sierra Nevada porter

I'll remember not to get those arm rests then (just to kinda stay on topic).

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Does that make you a smartass? :)

Guess so. :)

If you want good arm rests, get half doors! :)
Better to be a Smart Ass than a Dumb Sh!t....

Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout > than any other Stout....

Corona + Lime = waste of a perfectly good lime.

And to stay on thread...... Real Jeeps don't need doors!

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Better to be a Smart Ass than a Dumb Sh!t....

And to stay on thread...... Real Jeeps don't have doors!
ROFLMAO

I like my doors, but I dont think im ready to drive with them off... >.<

~Lev

1 - 20 of 21 Posts