Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some info from some of you south ga. Off roaders. I would like to find some trail to ride around the macon ga. Area

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Moses TJ just got my first Jeep really not sure that Iam ready to get it all scratched up yet. We go to Lake Tobosofkee in Macon on the weekends pass right by there maybe we can check those trails out one weekend.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Thanks, Moses TJ just got my first Jeep really not sure that Iam ready to get it all scratched up yet. We go to Lake Tobosofkee in Macon on the weekends pass right by there maybe we can check those trails out one weekend.
Just remember they are not scratches but experience! Looks like we will be going local today.

·
Jeeponator
1,413 Posts
Just got my first Jeep. Its an 06 TJ. I live in Macon, Ga also. I'd like to join whatever local jeep club there is and hit some trails with some other jeep enthusiasts.
Warner Robins Jeep Club should be right up your alley. I'm a distant member, great group of people. You are not going to find legal wheeling outside of the off road parks or Forest Service Roads up north.

Check us out here: wrjeepclub.com

Now that I posted that I see you already found WRJC! :thumb:

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm off 87 right in Monroe county. I frequent Macon alot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts