Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Statler & Waldorf Show
835 Posts
Pentastars don't fade away. They spin the earth under their power and make others fade away in the rear view mirror.

·
The Bad Guy
23,119 Posts
2012's should probably get their own forum. It's like a whole new frontier.
It is not. The new breed of owners seem to think so for some odd reason. Another odd thing is that it is more prevalent on this forum than others. Ironically I believe it's because this forum is more friendly and tolerant than others. It's a shame that same friendship and tolerance isn't returned.

·
Rock-Rubber
16,970 Posts
2012's should probably get their own forum. It's like a whole new frontier.
It is not. The new breed of owners seem to think so for some odd reason. Another odd thing is that it is more prevalent on this forum than others. Ironically I believe it's because this forum is more friendly and tolerant than others. It's a shame that same friendship and tolerance isn't returned.
It is still a JK. :D
I think he's being sarcastic :rofl:

·
Rock-Rubber
16,970 Posts
At least TJ guys understand what a Jeep is all about. :thumb:
Of course, we ALL do...:rofl:

Don't worry someday you may learn a thing or two, though you drive one of those "JK" wranglers, it may take longer with a "mini-van engine"...:doh:

·
The Bad Guy
23,119 Posts
Of course, we ALL do...:rofl:

Don't worry someday you may learn a thing or two, though you drive one of those "JK" wranglers, it may take longer with a "mini-van engine"...:doh:
I'm trying. I skipped the 4.0. I went from the 258 (4.2) to the 3.8.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Is it true that you don't have to worry about water crossing with a Pentastar since it can actually part the sea?

I also heard that the Pentastar engine is being used in a semi-truck. It's called Optimus Prime.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts