Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's here. Snow started about noon and we've already had two inches. NWS isn't even bothering with inches. They're just saying one to two feet with locally higher amounts. Just hoping we're not one of the localies ; Good news is that the Springs is going to get hit just as hard... Love it when the lowlanders get hit with this stuff :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nevada we have had about enough snow here in Elko to cover a midget mouse up to his ankles. Please send us all the snow you can spare.

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have around 4" or so, hard to tell with the wind drifting it around. NOAA says 3-5 tonight with another inch or so tomorrow. Fairly wet so at least we'll get some moisture out of it.
Yeah, this storm seems to be slamming central Colorado, too bad it can't spread itself out a little more. Arkansas valley is the same thing, very little snow out of this. In some ways I wish we were getting hit like the east coast, we could use every drop of it.

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nevada we have had about enough snow here in Elko to cover a midget mouse up to his ankles. Please send us all the snow you can spare.
Well, eventually we do, you just need to plug up Lake Mead and start siphoning it off :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts