Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kjeeper10, I know you and a few others were interested in the Black Rock Viper wheels in 15". And I recall it being said that they wouldn't clear the calipers. Well, I stumbled in this thread over at JK-F and thought I would post it up for you and the others interested in that wheel. Not sure if the OP of that thread had to do any modifications or grind the caliper to make them fit, so please don't take this as a definitive answer that they can just be tossed on and ride. I didn't read the whole thread, but as soon as I saw the wheels he ordered and then the pics, I immediately came here to post it. lol.

I would have just PM'd this to you, but I recall there being a few others interested as well, so thought I'd just make a post.

Link to thread:
Lift is done, man do my hands hurt..

Couple pics:

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
JMO, but those would look hot on your rig. :punk:

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
kbwwolf said:
:eek:

Sweet! Excuse me for saying so, Ken, but you SERIOUSLY need to get off your a** and install some mods. :D
Easier said then done :)

Have the lift -
MBRP hoop on back order -
Gluesticks garage with my kerosene heater :whistling:
And hopefully BLACK ROCK VIPER wheels in 15" wrapped in DT's

Oh I gave GLUE my rear bumpstops still waiting on those.
Rancho 9000's also :thumb:

It's all coming together my friend(s)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
kbwwolf said:

Sweet! Excuse me for saying so, Ken, but you SERIOUSLY need to get off your a** and install some mods. :D
I said the same thing.... :D

Maybe his little bro should take it for the weekend and get it done.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
kjeeper10 said:
Thought I had friends? :rofl:

KELSEY!! that is scary. My jeep would come home lowered on 20's
I never said it'd be the mods you want, but it would get some mods! :D

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
You guys have me thinking about the 15s. I really like the pintler wheels and was going to go with those, but 33s with the 17s are HEAVY.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
kjeeper10 said:
Yep.

The grey "argent" ? Are a sweet wheel.
Expensive though and only 17's I believe.
You got it. Even 16s would be ok. Wheels and tires are next on my list. Well after the SPOD and ace sliders. I'm trying to hold off on the sliders, but I'll probably order them by Friday lol

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kjeeper10 said:
Really hope somebody has some advice on the 15" vipers.

Anybody on JKF that can shoot that guy a PM?

Who knows, he possibly could live a block from me :)
Just sent him a pm with a link to this thread. Told him he could either post the info here or just give me the info in pm and I will relay it to you.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
kjeeper10 said:
:duh:
You ARE a member. Great !!!

Thanks a lot :)
No problem. I know a lot of folks have had some issues with JK-F, but I haven't had any problems up to this point. There is quite a bit of censorship that goes on which bugs the shit out of me tho.

I'll keep you posted on anything the OP says back to me.

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
kbwwolf said:

x2

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
No problem. I know a lot of folks have had some issues with JK-F, but I haven't had any problems up to this point. There is quite a bit of censorship that goes on which bugs the shit out of me tho.

I'll keep you posted on anything the OP says back to me.
As long as you don't mention this forum, or sPOD, or ORH tops, you're good. :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts