Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y’all. I am going to be buying a wheel and tire setup pretty soon and I have a few questions. Mainly for people who have run the Trail Blade MTs. I was originally dead set on buying a set of 35x12.50r20 Toyo MTs because I have a bunch of friends and family who run them and absolutely love them. Once I got to searching a bit online I came across the Atturo Trail Blade Mts. They basically look identical to the Toyos in tread pattern. They are lighter by 9lbs a piece as well. They are also half the price of the Toyo’s for a set of 4. What gives?

Usually with cheaper mud tires their kryptonite is that they never balance out well like a Toyo or nitto does but the reviews on the atturos all say they balance out great. Am I missing something? Or should I save 800 bucks and go for the atturos.

thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
14,855 Posts
Not a fan of Atturo's... But we have had really good luck with Black Bear Tires and their Mud Terrain. It has a similar look to the Toyo's too. As for the Toyo MT's, it's a great tire, but is know to cause radial tire pull more than just about any other tire.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts