Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
I've been wondering what that was. I live in England and have been seeing a bunch of atv's there. I would join, but I sold my 4-wheeler to buy the Jeep.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
arcountryboy said:
I've been wondering what that was. I live in England and have been seeing a bunch of atv's there. I would join, but I sold my 4-wheeler to buy the Jeep.
Good switch. :) u ever gone to super lift Offroad park? It's fun.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
arcountryboy said:
Yep, I a member of the Arkansas Crawlers. I have not been in a while though, been spending money on the house and the holidays. I'll start back going sometime this year.
I hear ya there. We got 7 month old so I been lil broke too. I'm not a member of anything yet.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I've got a 3 year old, word to the wise, it never gets cheaper. As they grow out of diapers and formula, toys and clothes just get more expensive!!

The trails at the ORV spot, are they not big enough for a Jeep? I know a guy down by the valero used to have some trails behind his trailer for trucks and stuff.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
arcountryboy said:
I've got a 3 year old, word to the wise, it never gets cheaper. As they grow out of diapers and formula, toys and clothes just get more expensive!!

The trails at the ORV spot, are they not big enough for a Jeep? I know a guy down by the valero used to have some trails behind his trailer for trucks and stuff.
No it's for atvs and utvs and motocross.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Thats what I figured, I saw some dirt bikes there the other day. Went buy this morning and the gate was open but no one was there. One of these days I'll get another 4-wheeler, just can afford one right now.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
arcountryboy said:
Thats what I figured, I saw some dirt bikes there the other day. Went buy this morning and the gate was open but no one was there. One of these days I'll get another 4-wheeler, just can afford one right now.
Well when ya get one man we can go play! I'm trying to save for jeep mods but man it gets expensive. :(

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
arcountryboy said:
did the city buy that, or is it private owned?
Think it's game n fish. It's public land. Free to ride. Look for north little rock orv I believe it is on Facebook. He post when the gate will be open and stuff.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I found the facebook page. Nice place looking at the map. I saw some of the trails coming over the river yesterday. Shame on the 60" gate though, most of the trails I saw my Jeep would fit down easy. I do understand though, Jeeps do way more damage that a sxs or quad.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts