Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone recommend a reliable radiator repair/replacement shop in the Austin-San Marcos area where a young friend might take her 2004 Wrangler TJ Sahara for quality work?
She's headed out on a road trip and the last shop just gave it a 'lick and a promise' and sent her on her way...radiator still leaking. We'd be most grateful for any helpful advice. Thanks in advance, DCD

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
From what I have read on the forum, she is probably best off by just getting a new OEM radiator and putting it in. Not hard to do, and would save her some money by doing it herself. Sorry I don't have any shops to recommend, but hope she gets it resolved.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Just Jeeps in Austin (close to what used to be Highland Mall). I have a friend who was the main mechanic there for years and bought the place out from the previous owner some years ago. I have taken some of my other non jeep vehicles to him for repairs and they have always been honest and fair on repair costs. I trust him and his shop without question

1 - 3 of 3 Posts