Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went into my local Auto Zone today looking for new wiper blades and they only carried the cheapest quality of front 15in blades in stock. I am wondering if other stores have similar issues. I would also like all jeep owners to tell their local store that they want jeep parts stocked. Who is with me.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I went into my local Auto Zone today looking for new wiper blades and they only carried the cheapest quality of front 15in blades in stock. I am wondering if other stores have similar issues. I would also like all jeep owners to tell their local store that they want jeep parts stocked. Who is with me.
15 is hard to find. I think most people just switch to a 16 which is more plentiful and works fine. I like rain x latitudes.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Like everyone else said, switch to 16 inch. Clears more area, i went with Bosch Icon.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
X2 with above. Go to 16" blades. I use Bosch. I also use Bosch for the rear. It fits perfect. The alleged Trico Oem blade for the rear is too short.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
You guys are responding to a robot...
Good catch.

I don't think Auto Zone simply not having your wiper blade replacement size in stock, raising to the level to support the OP's generalized claim that they aren't carrying (any) Jeep parts in stock. :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts