Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Wrangler JKU sport.
1,056 Posts
Thanks for posting that great link. Fascinating story and gives perspective how reliable and versatile our JKU's can be. There are only few vehicles that can do everything our Jeeps are capable of with some being ridicilously expensive. A great video....... thanks again.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I met this guy at Overland Expo East 2019. He is a nice guy with a great story. There are many videos with him on YouTube. He talks about the things he did to his Jeep to get ready, etc.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Thanks for posting. This is what I find ideal about having a jeep and the way he went about it.
So he said he has $17k+17k in jeep and set up. How much money in the bank do you think one would really need to have to do 3 years in Africa.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
You can find him on the forum he posted updates while he was In Africa, I met him last year seemed like a nice guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dan Grec goes by grecy, on these forums. He has a few threads discussing this adventure. He is a hell of a nice guy and loves to share his adventures and passion with people.

You can also find him on his website, Instagram and view the full adventure as a video log, on YouTube.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts